Saturday, December 17, 2022

'BTS' stars are the most searched on Google


 



'BTS' stars are the most searched on Google

entertainment desk
16 December 2022, 16:17

The year 2022 has come to an end. Therefore, various calculations of the past year are coming to the public. Google, the world's most used search engine, prepares the 'Most Searched' list at the end of every year. Now the list of 'BTS' stars reign!

A list of the 100 most searched Asian stars of the year has been revealed. There, V and Jungkook occupied the first two places respectively. They are both members of the Korean pop band 'BTS'.

Although no one thinks it is surprising at all. Because, at the rate at which the popularity of 'BTS' has increased around the world, this was natural. Especially Jungkook has won the hearts of the whole world by singing along with the theme of the ongoing FIFA World Cup.

Not only these two, but all the names of 'BTS' were seen in the list. The band's Jimin in sixth place, Suga in 14th place, Jin in 20th place, RM in 27th place, Jisoo in 29th place, Rose in 30th place and J-Hope in 36th place.

Meanwhile, Indian cricketer Virat Kohli is on the third place in this list of Asian stars. Bollywood actresses Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt took the fourth and fifth place. Jimin, another member of 'BTS', is in sixth place.

Salman Khan (seventh), Shah Rukh Khan (ninth), Priyanka Chopra (tenth) are also in the list titled 'Most Searched Asian Worldwide'.

Source: India Today

/ki/
related to
Photo: Indian Express
Gmail outages around the world
Google's dedicated Street View app is shutting down
Google's dedicated Street View app is shutting down
Google fined Rs 1300 crore in India
Google fined Rs 1300 crore in India
New feature in Google search
New feature in Google search
World Cup 2022 Final

Messi or Mbappe: Who are the TV stars for?

entertainment desk
18 December 2022, 12:09

The desired final of FIFA World Cup 2022 came after a month of intense struggle. The Latin American country Argentina and Europe's France have come to the finals in football after leaving behind 30 teams. On one side is the team of football wizard Lionel Messi, on the other hand the young Turk Mbappe; Whose face will be the last smile? The answer to that question will be known on Sunday (December 18) night. Even before this, there is tension in everyone's mind. Television stars are equally excited about the final match. Their excitement, guesses and choices are left in this special event of Bangla Tribune-

Nazim Joy

I think the final match will be a tiebreaker. Argentina will win 2-1. The cup is going to Messi's house.

Ashna Habib Bhavna

I really didn't want to be openly partisan. Because, there are a lot of attacks and counter-attacks about Brazil-Argentina on social handles. But personally I have always been a supporter of Argentina. Messi is blind to say! I want, and I think the Brazil supporters now want this trophy to be in Messi's hands. This is actually Messi's big win. My prediction is that Argentina will win the final 3-0.
 
Shamim Hasan Sarkar

I am actually a Brazil supporter. But I want this year's World Cup to be in the hands of Messi. So I want Argentina to win. Because I really love Messi. Moreover, he plays very well. He deserves it. I expect Argentina to win by at least one goal. 

Mumtahina Toya

I am at the table of France in the final. We will win 3-2. I said what I thought. The rest will be dealt with on the playground.

Maria Noor

I really want Argentina to win this cup. Messi deserves this World Cup. That's right, France always plays great. They can also win the cup. But I'm siding with Argentina on the win. My guess is Argentina will win 2-1. 

Samira Khan Mahi

I am basically a Brazil supporter. The final match will not be watched in its entirety. Because there is shooting. As much as can be seen between shots. And I am supporting France in the final. Because I like Mbappe's game very much. This year's World Cup is a tough fight. Who will win, who will lose, is difficult to predict. So I don't want to guess in advance. 

Sohail Mondal

As a family, I am a fan of Argentina! As an opponent, France is tough but not unbeatable. The fight will be in the final. No, it won't be 1-0. I think Argentina will win 2-1.

Sarika Sabah

Argentina Will Win Today. Will win 2-1. I said Will take it later. Messi will get one of the two goals. Another assist will do. He will be upset if he doesn't score. But getting the cup is the big thing. Many people say that Messi or the penalty quota gets a goal! Let's say, Messi doesn't need a penalty to get a goal. He himself is the prince of goals.

It needs to be said that Argentina and France will fight for the World Cup 2022 trophy at the Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar on December 18 at 9 pm Bangladesh time. The match will be broadcast live by BTV, Gazi TV and T Sports.

Author: Mahmud Manzoor and Kamrul Islam

/ki/mm/
World Cup 2022 Final

Who will have the last laugh: Musicians announced in advance

entertainment desk
18 December 2022, 10:33

Football is more closely associated with the World Cup than any other art medium. FIFA makes a new theme song for every World Cup. Apart from this, many songs are published on the initiative of individuals around this event. Along with artists from different countries, many people from Bangladesh have also sung about this year's World Cup in Qatar. So it's only natural that people in the music industry will have a football craze. Qatar World Cup is coming to an end on Sunday (December 18) after a month of busy events. The world's best team will be determined through the final match between Argentina and France on this day. Bangla Tribune has tried to bring out what people in the country's music industry think about this much-desired match.

Prince Mahmud

For me, the bond of birth is Brazil, my beloved Brazil. That's right, I like Ronaldo as a player and I also like Messi. Mbappe's craft also draws me. But as a team, I am a supporter of Brazil. Since my group returned home midway, there was nothing to do. It's part of the game. But it doesn't matter who my support will be in the final match. I expect to see an aesthetic and competitive match. In this case, my prediction is that France will win the World Cup 2-1 this time.

Ankhi Alamgir

Brazil made me a virgin. Moreover, I fell in love with Neymar! Imagine what a situation. There is no use in saying that now. But now I want Messi to win the cup. He will get I think. Because Messi should win the World Cup at least once. Messi is in great form this time. He is performing in every game. Although I am a Brazil supporter, my younger daughter supports Argentina. I bought him the jersey and the flag. This should be normal practice. Brazil supporters mean Argentina haters will be relieved to get out of this dirty practice.

Habib Wahid

Tough to predict. But I can imagine that the match will be very crowded. There will be a fierce fight. I want to enjoy the fight. But it should not lead to fights or yellow-red cards. Expecting a match of speed and rhythm. Good luck to both Messi and Mbappe. But even if I don't say that, I don't get relief, my mind says that Argentina will have the last laugh. 

Tina Russell

Victory and defeat are written with my name! Because Tina's team is Argentina. Tina's win is 100% sure. In the final match, my prediction is Messi's team will win 3-2. And the entire match will be enjoyable.

Imran Mahmudul

Harjit is not a fact to me. Even if Argentina loses, Argentina wins. I hope Messi plays well. fight direction Goal prediction is tough. France is a very strong team. Last time I saw the quarter final, France won 4-3. As a result, this match will not be easy. If both sides play with defense then it will be difficult to score even 1 goal. As a result, I want Argentina to win by 1 goal or 3 goals. Messi needs the cup very much.

It needs to be said that Argentina and France will fight for the World Cup 2022 trophy at the Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar on December 18 at 9 pm Bangladesh time. The match will be broadcast live by BTV, Gazi TV and T Sports.

Author: Mahmud Manzoor and Kamrul Islam

/ki/mm/
World Cup 2022 Final

Messi-Mbappe duel on the field: who are the makers in which camp?

entertainment desk
18 December 2022, 09:33

When the event is the football world cup, it is natural that there will be endless madness in everyone's mind. It has been like this for ages. The excitement and discussion around this year's World Cup held in Qatar seems to be a little too much. Because now is the golden age of technology and social media. In that case, the whole world is like a prisoner. Argentina and France face each other in the much-anticipated final of the World Cup on Sunday (December 18) night. At the end of the game, who will win the golden trophy, for which team will be bet, whistle will be played, applause will be known at the end of the game. But everyone already has an idea, the curiosity does not stop. What is going on in the minds of the creators of this duel of Messi-Mbappe? Bangla Tribune tried to find out that-

Ghiyas Uddin Salim

In the final I am in the Argentina camp. I want Messi to win the World Cup. France is also a great team. But the mind says that everything will be overshadowed by Argentina's rhythmic game in the final. My prediction is a 3-2 final. Messi will have the last laugh. Let's see the rest.

Muhammad Mustafa Kamal Raj

There will be only one goal in a breathtaking match. And that goal will go into France's net. Messi's team will get the cup. Because Messi deserves this cup. There is also a thing called judgment of nature outside the game. I want the game to be competitive. It will be seen that France is sitting after three goals, then it will not be good.
 
Kajal Arefin Ami

I actually support Brazil. I will never support Argentina. But I support Messi. I love Messi, I like his game. I want Messi's team to win the final with all my heart; Argentina is not a fact to me. This is what I want for Messi to win this year's World Cup. I think they will win the final 2-1. All in all, I enjoyed this World Cup. Especially the two matches between Argentina and Brazil in the quarter finals, they were quite dramatic. But if Brazil could have reached the semi-finals, Argentina would have been played and it would have been more fun.
 
Sanjay Samdar

The cup is rising in the hands of Messi. But there will be extreme tension in the game. Can build a tiebreaker. I don't want to predict goals. However, it seems that both the teams will play a careful match keeping the defense strong. Mind says, Argentina will win in the end.

Raihan Rafi

অবশ্যই আর্জেন্টিনা জিতবে। এবার আর ছাড় নেই। কারণ এবার পুরো দল মেসির হয়ে খেলছে। ফলে যা হবার তাই হচ্ছে। প্রতিটি ম্যাচে টিম আর্জেন্টিনা নিজেদের নতুনকরে চিনিয়েছে এবার। ফলে পৃথিবীর আর কোনও শক্তি নেই, তাদেরকে ফেরাতে পারে। আর্জেন্টিনা ২-০ গোলে জিতবে। ফ্রান্স পাত্তাই পাবে না।

বলা দরকার, ১৮ ডিসেম্বর বাংলাদেশ সময় রাত ৯টায় কাতারের লুসাইল আইকনিক স্টেডিয়ামে বিশ্বকাপ ২০২২ ট্রফির জন্য লড়াই করবে আর্জেন্টিনা ও ফ্রান্স। খেলাটি সরাসরি সম্প্রচার করবে বিটিভি, গাজী টিভি ও টি স্পোর্টস।

গ্রন্থনা: মাহমুদ মানজুর ও কামরুল ইসলাম

/ki/mm/
World Cup 2022 Final

Argentina vs France: Cine Star Predictions

entertainment desk
18 December 2022, 00:08

As if the FIFA World Cup 2022 has come to an end in a flash. This event, known as the Greatest Show on Earth, starts on one Sunday (20th) of November and ends on another Sunday (18th December). One of the most memorable events in history is coming to an end with the final between soccer superpowers Argentina and France. Who will win this year's World Cup, this is a curiosity in the minds of the world's football lovers. Stars are no exception. They also have passion, excitement and madness about it. Around the final match, some stars of the movie industry have given their predictions in advance in the Bangla Tribune. Let's see how effective it actually is-

Good luck Arifin

My favorite team is Bangladesh. Be it World Cup or Universe Cup, my favorite team is Bangladesh. And the Netherlands is a very beautiful country. I want to support them. Also, I love to support teams that never win. I want to see the final match. But I'm not sure if I can see it fully due to busy work.

Parimani

I don't know anything. I can't think of anything. All I know is that I am impatient for the final match. Time does not pass. I want the cup to go to Messi. The rest is up to God. So I don't want to do anything in advance. Just waiting for the last laugh. 
 
silent 

I have always been a supporter of Argentina. In the last three-four World Cups, we have sometimes seen quarter-finals, sometimes semi-finals, sometimes even finals. But the World Cup was not won. I hope this dream will come true. I think Argentina will win 2-1 with France.

Siam Ahmed

My favorite team (Spain) didn't make it to the final. So I want Messi to win the World Cup. He deserves it.

Simon Sadiq

I believe in football madness, I love it. Brazil is my first and last team. I didn't even watch the game after Brazil was eliminated. You don't have to keep track of the information yourself, it comes automatically on Facebook. I am not crazy about the final match. Good luck to whoever wins. But Messi deserves the World Cup. 

Vidya Sinha Mim

I am Brazil supporter. There were many expectations this time. But that didn't happen. But in the final match, my heart says that Messi will have the last laugh. The cup will go to Argentina. I don't want to talk about goals in advance. Because the match will be very tight - I can guess that much. 

Tama Mirza

I am a blind fan of Argentina. I have seen all their matches. Even watched almost all the matches. Because I want to know the difference between Argentina and other teams. As such, I saw that my team actually deserved the cup. If that consistency is in the final, they will take the cup. I'm a blind fan of Messi, it's true, it's also true that I like the whole team. And let's face it, luck is also a factor in the game. So in the final match, if luck also favors Messi, Argentina will take the cup - it is sure. I think Argentina will win 2-1. 

Zayed Khan

I have already said. Please compare after the game. Argentina will win 2-1. Messi will return home with the cup in his arms. Looking forward to seeing that scene in action.

Oishi

I am a supporter of Argentina. Not only Argentina, but also many supporters of other teams want Messi to win the World Cup this year. Moreover, this year's Argentina team is also great. It is expected that one more star will be added next to their name. It's hard to pinpoint why I like this team. But I am a big fan of Messi. There are no predictions about the final match; For now, I am praying to Allah, so that they get the World Cup. 

It needs to be said that Argentina and France will fight for the World Cup 2022 trophy at the Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar on December 18 at 9 pm Bangladesh time. The match will be broadcast live by BTV, Gazi TV and T Sports.

Author: Mahmud Manzoor and Kamrul Islam

/ki/mm/

Three loves while sharing a ride!

Entertainment Report
17 December 2022, 17:46

Shawn rides a bike on a ride sharing app. The purpose is not to make money. Shaun is basically a man of the heart behind ride sharing. Shumper fell in love first. followed by Revy and Twi respectively.

Shaun's three love affairs break up quickly due to suddenness. Jovan played such a role. And his three lovers are played by Sarika Sabah, Kaya Payal and Tanya Bristhi.

Mehedi Roni produced a drama about these four people in a funny story of love and ride sharing. This play named 'Option B' is written by Rajibul Islam Rajiv.

Producer Mehdi Roni said, 'I have tried to coordinate many things in the play. Ride sharing, breakups and family life. By all accounts, the story has progressed. We had a lot of fun doing it. I hope the audience will like it.'

The story will start like this, Shawn rides a bike on a ride sharing app. One day while giving a bike ride, he met Shampa. Love from identity. Finally, Shaun shows up at Shampa's door one day with a ring and flowers to propose to her for marriage. Passes his mobile phone to another man to capture the moment on camera. Shawn proposes back home and when he turns on the video, he sees in the video, a handsome boy is hiding naked from the attic of Shampa's house! The sky collapsed on Shawn's head. That night he broke up with Shampa! 

রাইড শেয়ারিং করতে গিয়ে তিন প্রেম!বাইক রাইড করতে গিয়ে এরপর আরও দুটো প্রেমে পড়েন শাওন। দুটোই ভেস্তে যায়। এরপর ফের দেখা হয় প্রথম প্রেমিকা শম্পার সঙ্গে। শাওন কিছু বুঝে ওঠার আগেই শম্পা চড় বসিয়ে দেয় গালে! মূলত এখান থেকেই শুরু হয় নাটকটির মূল গল্প।

নাটকটির প্রযোজক এসকে সাহেদ আলী পাপ্পু জানান, শিগগিরই তারকাবহুল ‘অপশন বি’ মুক্তি পাচ্ছে সিএমভি’র ইউটিউব চ্যানেলে।

/এমএম/
Latest in entertainment category
.
World Cup 2022 FinalMessi or Mbappe: Who are the TV stars for?
.
World Cup 2022 FinalWho will have the last laugh: Musicians announced in advance
.
World Cup 2022 FinalMessi-Mbappe duel on the field: who are the makers in which camp?
.
World Cup 2022 FinalArgentina vs France: Cine Star Predictions
.
Three loves while sharing a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Who want to earn money from online?

  Who want to earn money from online?     Click here :      Details :    Contact:

Popular Posts