Tuesday, December 20, 2022

As I am, so is the character


 











How did you join 'Mayashalik'?

I heard that Jahan Sultana, the storyteller and screenwriter of this movie, had seen some of my works. He wrote the story thinking of me after seeing the works. He thought of the story in 2020, but the work stopped due to Corona. Jahan Sultana spoke to me after the work started this year. He told director Shihab Shaheen bhai about me. He saw some of my works and finalized me. We have read the script and rehearsed since last August. I started shooting in the first week of September.

সাদিয়া আয়মান

What is your character?


The character is very lively, talkative and cheerful;
A very sweet girl. As I am in reality, so is the character. As a result, it was very easy for me to bring up the character.

How is the experience of working with Apurva?

In April 2019, I made my acting debut with Apurba Bhai in the drama Two Be Wife. I worked with Apurba Bhai in the first play, I also worked with him in the first web movie. He is very cooperative.

সাদিয়া আয়মান



  1. He became famous for his work in 'Phuler Naam Naam', 'Premkahini' and 'Narasundar'. Do you think these jobs changed the course of your career?

Common people know me by the name of flower. This is what changed the course of my career. Thank you to the producer (Mizanur Rahman) Ariyan Bhai and Channel I. Many people want to work with Aryan Bhai, but it doesn't happen. He works with fluent stories. I like stories very much. I really didn't think I would be able to work with him so soon. After that I did love story and Narasundar; Got a good response from the audience. Among them, I have completed the shooting of a series of Charaki, a series of Bioscope and two single plays.

সাদিয়া আয়মান



  1. Also signed in full length movies...

I'd say it's my luck. After I started working in advertising, I got many drama offers, but I didn't do it. Kajalrekha auditioned for the movie while doing the advertisement, then it was done. I didn't think at all, (Giyas Uddin) Salim bhai would take me as the title role in his movie. I know why everything happened together. I have finished the shooting of the movie.


  1. Will be a regular at the movies?

of course I got many movie offers. Many screenplays were not liked, while the previous works of the director were not liked. If everything goes well, I will definitely work in movies regularly. Let these works of mine come to light first.


  1. What is your dream?

I am studying law, originally wanted to be a lawyer. After starting acting, it seems that I am giving more importance to acting. I want to stay with acting. Want to work more. I am also studying, I will have time when I finish.


  1. How did you write your name in acting?

I am studying law in a private university. During the semester break in April 2019, I spoke to the producer Imraul Rafat Bhai. We were connected on Facebook, he needed a new face for the drama To Be Wife. I do the work. After that I worked in many advertisements. Then again in drama.

সাদিয়া আয়মান




Did you have any plans to come into acting?

No, there was no plan. No one in my family is involved in acting. I came suddenly. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if there was a plan. I could not have come this far if I had speculated beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Who want to earn money from online?

  Who want to earn money from online?     Click here :      Details :    Contact:

Popular Posts