The long nights


The long nights can understand those that cannot sleep in night due to fall in thoughts of past ,sadness and illness.




Wheather happiness or sadness in both situation sleep for away from human.Night long Although happiness and sadness when you can't sleep.In high happyness ,big achievements and dreams with open eyes and same in sadness old cheating, behavior of people, unfaithful love and other big losses of life,you can't sleep then night look like long .
   
Yes If we sleep night spent in just side change on bed.Vert lucky those people that can sleep and spent night in the soft bed under warm comforter without any thoughts.
Peace of mind is a success of success and very important like oxygen.
Today I can't sleep because of lack of oxygen whenever I fall in deep sleep I feel like just I am sink in water and can't take breath.I feel very bad so that's why I write blog at that time .

Kindly read full pages and give your suggestions.thank you so much.