My cousin's wedding

Wedding 💒 season is very interesting, colorful dresses,songs,dance,bahngrah and different whenever wedding come especially cousin mairrage .
I am so excited 😊 to attend and shopping of dress , jewellery and matching heel shoes.Every night gossip how we will ready,how make up look,how base apply in good foam,eye make up , hairstyles and lipstick shades.Much more discussion what to wear On mayon,dholki,bridel shower Mehndi and what to wear on Barat and Walima.

                     In Pakistan wedding according Muslim culture plus Asian culture mixed.some family mairrage make a long term entertainment and festival.Different rituals for Bride and Grooms.Haldi ,Ubten and Mehndi apply on whole body.

In some families Bride not take shower until Barat day and remain in same dress of mayon with oil and ubtan.

Last days I visit village mehndi of my cousin.she is pretty and I also doing her make over.I enjoy event a lot .

  
Then we go in reception that was in another city Hotel and Mairrage hall .I enjoyed bride in red full dress of red colour.


 


Finally then go for walima but it's not good place it's a village haweli and I wear heel so đŸ¤Ŗ funny with ghrara.