Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The changed Runa Khan surprised again


 https://youtu.be/9vcpSAs30YM













The changed Runa Khan surprised again


An era ago, Runa Khan's weight was 56 kg. He got married in 2009. Child Rajeshwari was born the next year. Once Runa's weight reached 95 kg. Runa started her  from 2011, a year after giving birth. But he could not do it anyway, but at one stage the weight increased to 1resorted to several gyms and trainers in Dhanmondi to lose weight. He started swimming. Also enrolled in yoga and aerobics classes. Start eating healthy food. But nothing was happening. At one point he gave up everything. Having various problems including depression, mental fatigue. But Runa Khan's weight now 66 kg. Those who saw it even a year ago, were shocked to see Runa Khan now. He lost 39 kg weight in a year and changed himself completely. But while everyone sees Runa Khan as a year-changer, it was actually a tough 10-year journey for her. He said. Take a look at the transformed Runa Khan in eight stills courtesy of Runa Khan, photographed by Tapu Rahman.






1 / 8

If you want to hear the story of Runa Khan's weight loss, he told Prothom Alo, 'I have not read the book as a child, the story of the monkey climbing the oily bamboo!  My weight loss story is like that.  I used to advance three steps, four steps back.  Married in 2009.  Child Rajeshwari was born the next year.  Once the weight reached 95 kg.  I started my weight loss mission from 2011, one year after giving birth.  But he could not do it anyway, but at one stage the weight increased to 105 kg.  Even so, I have tried everything except surgery.'

If you want to hear the story of Runa Khan's weight loss, he told Prothom Alo, 'I have not read the book as a child, the story of the monkey climbing the oily bamboo! My weight loss story is like that. I used to advance three steps, four steps back. Married in 2009. Child Rajeshwari was born the next year. Once the weight reached 95 kg. I started my weight loss mission from 2011, one year after giving birth. But he could not do it anyway, but at one stage the weight increased to 105 kg. Even so, I have tried everything except surgery.'Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan



2 / 8

Runa Khan said, 'I have admitted at least 10 times in every gym in Dhanmondi.  I have been admitted to the Indian Cultural Center five to seven times.  I have joined women's complex swimming a few times.  I am enrolled in aerobics.  I have bought weight loss equipment including treadmill, bicycle at home.  I tried a lot to lose weight in 10 years.  I used to have a fridge full of diet foods—dark chocolate, mushrooms, capsicums, and so on!  But nothing was happening.'

Runa Khan said, 'I have admitted at least 10 times in every gym in Dhanmondi. I have been admitted to the Indian Cultural Center five to seven times. I have joined women's complex swimming a few times. I am enrolled in aerobics. I have bought weight loss equipment including treadmill, bicycle at home. I tried a lot to lose weight in 10 years. I used to have a fridge full of diet foods—dark chocolate, mushrooms, capsicums, and so on! But nothing was happening.'Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan



3 / 8

When asked what happened, Runa Khan said, 'In 2019, I discovered who I consider to be the best friend of my life;  Day after day, year after year I was mentally abused and oppressed by them.  I used to get depressed, because of which I could not focus on my main work.  They knew very well how to destroy my focus.  On that day, I saw that my weight had become 105 kg.  It was like this, one month I lost five kg, the next month I gained six kg.  In the past years, sometimes the weight has decreased to 100 kg, and sometimes it has increased to 110 kg.  The result is what it is.  At one stage I decided, I have to leave the company of toxic people.  I have to come out from those whom I consider my so-called friends.'

When asked what happened, Runa Khan said, 'In 2019, I discovered who I consider to be the best friend of my life; Day after day, year after year I was mentally abused and oppressed by them. I used to get depressed, because of which I could not focus on my main work. They knew very well how to destroy my focus. On that day, I saw that my weight had become 105 kg. It was like this, one month I lost five kg, the next month I gained six kg. In the past years, sometimes the weight has decreased to 100 kg, and sometimes it has increased to 110 kg. The result is what it is. At one stage I decided, I have to leave the company of toxic people. I have to come out from those whom I consider my so-called friends.'Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan



4 / 8

Runa Khan did not think of anyone as an inspiration to lose weight.  He said that he did it for himself.  Said, 'It took me 10 years to get rid of my partner, and only 1 year to lose weight.'  As Runa Khan has suffered such a big trauma in life due to some friends of two decades, in this journey of one year, she has got some new friends by her side, who are also blessings in her life.  In the words of Runa Khan, 'They bring happiness in my life.'

Runa Khan did not think of anyone as an inspiration to lose weight. He said that he did it for himself. Said, 'It took me 10 years to get rid of my partner, and only 1 year to lose weight.' As Runa Khan has suffered such a big trauma in life due to some friends of two decades, in this journey of one year, she has got some new friends by her side, who are also blessings in her life. In the words of Runa Khan, 'They bring happiness in my life.'Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan



5 / 8

Runa Khan gave a list of what she used to lose 39 kg weight in a year.  The daily list included two eggs in the morning.  Then eat any fruit.  Then take a black coffee and walk for an hour.

Runa Khan gave a list of what she used to lose 39 kg weight in a year. The daily list included two eggs in the morning. Then eat any fruit. Then take a black coffee and walk for an hour.Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan



6 / 8

Runa to lose weight eat a cup of rice every day at noon, along with a bowl of vegetables, a large piece of meat or fish.

Runa to lose weight eat a cup of rice every day at noon, along with a bowl of vegetables, a large piece of meat or fish.Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan


7 / 8

To lose weight, Runa eats a handful of almonds and black coffee every afternoon and does yoga for an hour.

To lose weight, Runa eats a handful of almonds and black coffee every afternoon and does yoga for an hour.Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan


8 / 8

Apart from this, he used to eat a big bowl of vegetables, a piece of fish or chicken and a glass of milk every night.

Apart from this, he used to eat a big bowl of vegetables, a piece of fish or chicken and a glass of milk every night.Photo: Courtesy of Runa Khan






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Who want to earn money from online?

  Who want to earn money from online?     Click here :      Details :    Contact:

Popular Posts